Advanced Office Applications
Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
Diploma Program: 13 Weeks
Optional 8 week Co-op
The Advanced Office Applications program is an excellent way to prepare for a career in today’s advanced office environment. Students will learn a broad variety of the latest Microsoft Office applications. Today’s employer demands a working knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications in an office environment. Students will also benefit from a course in business communications.
- Windows 7 & Internet
- Learn MS-Word ™ Level I & II
- Learn to use spreadsheets with MS-Excel ™ level I & II
- Learn the basics of databases using MS-Access ™
- Learn to produce powerful presentations using PowerPoint ™
- Learn Business Communications in an office environment
General office support work in both the private and public sector.
- General Office Support Workers NOC1411
- Receptionist: NOC 1414
- Wage Range ($/hr): $11.00 – $14.00+
*Labour statistics provided by workingincanada.gc.ca