Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
Diploma Program: 14 Weeks
Launch a successful career as a Transportation Dispatcher. Our program is based on the official curriculum from the Canadian Trucking Human Resources Council (CTHRC). Our extensive course material ensures that our students receive the required skills needed to succeed in the transportation industry as a Dispatcher. We strive to provide the highest quality educational experience so that students are fully prepared for a fulfilling an rewarding career.
- Computer Essentials, Internet & Keyboarding
- Interpersonal and professional skills used by a Dispatcher
- Earn your certification from the CTHRC.
- How to use PC Miler Software, the most extensive mapping tool used in the industry today. PC Miler compiles complex routes with multiple drop points, inserts border crossing and calculates trip times.
- Compliance, legislation and regulations in the Safety and Compliance course. Students earn the TDG (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) WHIMIS certification.
Small to large fleets, courier or transport companies and any company that uses a dispatch system.
- Dispatch and Radio Operators NOC 1525
- Wage Range ($/hr): $12.50 – $20.00
*Labour statistics provided by workingincanada.gc.ca